The Jerusalem Conventions and Visitors Bureau Ambassador Program
The Jerusalem Ambassador Program was established in 2017 by the Jerusalem CVB with the aim of supporting the Israeli members of international associations or companies (scientific, medical and technological) who promote Jerusalem as the venue for future conferences organized by these bodies.
Our team is dedicated to assisting the ambassadors at every stage of the bidding process. We offer hands-on expertise and experience in the planning and promotion of a successful conference enhanced by its unique location in the city of Jerusalem.
Goals of the Jerusalem Ambassador Program:
* Encourage decision-makers to choose Jerusalem for upcoming international conferences and events.
* Promote prominent Jerusalem-based Israelis in the fields of science, medicine, technology as well as business and finance.
* Recognize and reciprocate the ambassadors commitment to Jerusalem as the location for their conferences and other events.
* Introduce the ambassadors to professional conference organizers (PCOs), venue managers and other service providers.
Why Become a Jerusalem Ambassador?
* A conference or convention in Jerusalem generates one-time opportunities and global recognition for your organization or company.
* Generate significant intellectual spinoffs and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in your field of endeavor or activity.
* Initiating and organizing an international conference or convention is an achievement that will distinguish and enhance your career and reputation for years to come.
* Benefit from significant professional experience and useful contacts.
How to Become an Ambassador
Among the Jerusalem ambassadors are influential men and women active in international associations or companies who are ready to invest time and effort to convince the decision-makers that Jerusalem is the perfect choice for their next international conference or convention.
Benefits for the Ambassadors
As part of the program, ambassadors receive strategic resources and benefits to facilitate the organization and marketing of their international event in Jerusalem.
These resources include:
* Access to the Ambassadors Lounge where individuals involved with potential projects or with events in the planning phase can meet. It can also be used for private ambassador events. The lounge is located in the gallery of the refurbished old train station and offers a unique meeting space with a superb view of Jerusalem from the terrace.
* Recognition Awards Gala – An invitation to the Recognition Awards Gala where the ambassadors get to know one another and meet the newcomers to the group.
* Subscription to the Ambassador e-newsletter, the latest news from and about group members.
* Participation in VIP events with prominent scientists, medical experts, academics and business leaders in Jerusalem.
For further information or questions about the application process please contact the Jerusalem Conventions and Visitors Bureau: Info@jerusalemcvb.com , 972-2-629-8456