We are excited to announce the 2nd Jerusalem Convention & Visitors Bureau Fam Trip, October 29-31, 2017.
After the successful FAM trip in 2016, the Jerusalem CVB is inviting another group of PCO’s/ DMC’s, marketing directors and account executives interested in international locations for their MICE programs, influential members of associations with decision making capabilities for future international events, and relevant journalists/ bloggers.
Apply here to the Jerusalem CVB FAM trip.
During a three-day itinerary, FAM trip participants will explore every region of the city and meet with professionals to expand their tour product knowledge of Jerusalem; develop skills to increase client satisfaction; and gain insight into growing their businesses by packaging Jerusalem venues and attractions.
[caption id="attachment_1251" align="aligncenter" width="600"] JCVB FAM Trip in front of the Western Wall in Jerusalem[/caption]
Here’s what participants said from the 2016 Jerusalem CVB FAM trip:
- Thank you for this opportunity to visit and experience Jerusalem, this gem of a destination! I would have never known what I know now, if I hadn't seen it in person. I look forward to keeping the lines of communication open such that we can bring some of our clients' meetings and events to Jerusalem in the near future. Sandrine Mailli, Meridian Meetings Factory, LLC, U.S.A
- Let me convey my thanks to you and all who organized staffed the FAM trip which accomplished its primary goal of providing insights on Jerusalem as a meeting destination to seasoned and new visitors to Israel alike. Aaron Etra, ILSC- Institute for Life Sciences Collaboration, U.S.A
- Thank you very much for giving us the chance to see your beautiful city with new eyes. My understanding of Jerusalem changed and I now understand that you are within the Premier League of conference destinations. Andrea Oeler, CPO HANSER SERVICE GmbH, Germany
- It was my first time in Israel and this FAM Trip allowed me to see places and meet professionals in the Incentive Industry of Jerusalem. I now know better this marvellous city and have the tools to suggest this destination to our customers for a future incentive meetings. Elia Flament, Selectour Afat Generation Voyages, France
- We have proposed Jerusalem and Tel Aviv to a corporate client for an incentive trip in October 2016. Priti Khanna, MCI Delhi
JCVB FAM trip participants meet with Mayor Nir Barkat
FAM participants will have the opportunity to hear from the mayor of Jerusalem Nir Barkat, Ministry of Tourism CEO Amir Halevy, Ministry for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs CEO Sarit Goldstein and tourism director of Jerusalem Development Ilanit Melchior, as well as top Israeli business executives and community leaders. Additional activities are designed so that FAM guests can explore Jerusalem and its “societal ethos”, which include exploring the arts and culture scene, top tourist destinations, business community hubs, historic landmarks and medicine/biotech research centers.
Networking in The Israel Museum
Due to the overwhelming popularity of this FAM, space is limited. So, mark your calendar and submit your application here.
Come see for yourself why Jerusalem is truly a unique event destination. We look forward to showing you all that Jerusalem has to offer in 2017 and beyond.
Curious what the media is saying about Jerusalem as a conference venue and as a city brimming with culture? Here are some of our favorites.
As a destination of immeasurable historic importance, Jerusalem is an ideal location for unique events of any size Business Destination Magazine
Best known as the ancient city holy to billions of people around the world, Jerusalem has experienced a reawakening and offers an extraordinary blend of history and modernity not found elsewhere on the globe. TIME Magazine
Vibrant. Sexy. Innovative.” These words are not the language one would expect to use to characterize Jerusalem Huffington Post
Jerusalem….also has a stake in the contemporary and the secular...bringing a new upmarket appeal to this arid oasis. Travel & Leisure Magazine
Submit your application here to the 2nd Jerusalem CVB FAM trip.